Want to be involved? We’re looking for volunteers to help with all sorts of projects. Here are a few ideas for you:
- participate in trail maintenance days. Watch the Calendar for dates.
- lead trail work crews
- exploring and surveying potential new trail routes
- connecting with land owners and managers
- designing publicity materials and trail guides
- expanding and improving our online presence
- serving on our steering committee
- serve as liasons with other local organizations
- staff a table at local fairs and events
- raise funds and solicit donations from local businesses.
- donate to a KTA project
To find out more on how you can participate, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
The First thing though is to Join us!
To contact us by mail, write to: Klamath Trails Alliance, P. O. Box 347, Klamath Falls, Oregon 97601.