- The KTA on KFLS News talk Radio – KFLS 12-1-2016
- Trailblazing – Spence Mountain trails attracting attention – Herald and News November 17, 2016 See this accompanying motion picture.
- Clearing the way – Herald and News September 18, 2016
- Klamath Mammoth Gravel Grinder ride set for May 21 – Herald and News May 13, 2016
- County awards $104k in tourism grants – Herald and News May 12, 2016
- Letter to the Editor – Herald and News March 26, 2016
- Mark Holloway Front Lines: Klamath Trails Alliance – PinkBike.com April 2, 2016
- Samantha Tipler Staying in touch with nature – Connecting the classroom to outdoors – Herald and News, November 7, 2015
- Juillerat, Lee. Work continues on Spence Mountain trails – Herald and News, October 20, 2015
- Juillerat, Lee. Trails group continues fundraising – Herald and News, December 20, 2014
- HOLLY DILLEMUTH. Improving access, enjoyment of trails – Herald and News, October 26, 2014
Klamath Trails Alliance officially incorporates as a non-profit entity in the state of Oregon, holds its first annual membership meeting, with guest speaker Ian Nelson of the Pacific Crest Trail Association, and elects its first Board of Directors.
Partnering with students and instructors in the construction management program at Klamath Community College, trail kiosks are built and installed at Moore Park. New maps of sanctioned trails in and around Moore Park, created by geomatics students at Oregon Institute of Technology, are released. Maintenance work days during the summer and fall continues to improve the Klamath Ridge View Trail, and new partnerships with the local mountain bike community see continued work on Moore Park trails. New beginner mountain bike trails are cut in Moore Park with support from the City of Klamath Falls and Friends of Moore Park.
The City of Klamath Falls receives a $650,000 grant from the Oregon Transportation Commission to extend the Lake Ewauna Trail southeast from Veteran’s Park.
- Aschbrenner, Joel. Neighborhood guide: Moore Park – Herald and News, March 3, 2012.
- Creasey, Andrew. Lake Ewauna Trail gets funding – Herald and News, March 21, 2012.
- Creasey, Andrew. Bridging the Lake Ewauna Trail – Herald and News, June 8, 2012.
- Juillerat, Lee. Basin nonprofit focus is on multi-use trails – Herald and News, July 11, 2012.
- DeNies, Ramona. Klamath Trails Alliance pushes to add 200-mile loop to area system – Herald and News, July 15, 2012.
- Anthony, Seth. Support and expand trails with new local group – Herald and News, November 24, 2012.
The Klamath Ridge View Trail, extending northwest from Moore Park past the Lynnewood and Buck Ridge subdivisions, is opened.
- Juillerat, Lee. Hitting the trails – Herald and News, May 21, 2011.
- Juillerat, Lee. Hikers get a look at new trail – Herald and News, October 2, 2011.
The 2020 Klamath Vision Committee, a project of the Klamath County Economic Development Association, Klamath County Chamber of Commerce, and Team Klamath, identifies a vision for a “recreation corridor” following the Grand Circle Trail route as “an extension to the current OC&E trail system to create a recreational trail that in the next 10 years will put Klamath Falls on the map to compete with other areas for the development of tourism in our state and region.”
- Hottmann, Sara. City parks plans trail system – Herald and News, August 18, 2010.