- Trails Alliance details work from 2017 – December 27, 2017 by LEE JUILLERAT
- Sutherland Trail ribbon-cutting celebrated – November 7, 2017 by SEAN BASSINGER
- Modifying Moore Park Trails Under Consideration – September 17, 2017 by Kurt Liedtky
- BermStyle Article – JULY 6, 2017 by Jason Van Horn
- See this great booklet that details Spence and other local trails – By Samantha Tipler For the Herald and News July, 2017 – See page 13! PDF
- New trails added at Spence Mountain – By LEE JUILLERAT For Medford’s Mail Tribune June 30, 2017 Pg1 Pg2 PDF
- New trails added at Spence Mountain – By LEE JUILLERAT For the Herald and News June 16, 2017 PDF
- History and Nature of Klamath Falls – Register Guard May 16, 2017 PDF
- Winter bike riding tips – Herald and News January 13, 2017
- Thank You to KTA Trail Maintenance Team – Herald and News December 31, 2016
- The KTA on KFLS News talk Radio – KFLS 12-1-2016
- Trailblazing – Spence Mountain trails attracting attention – Herald and News November 17, 2016 See this accompanying motion picture.
- Clearing the way – Herald and News September 18, 2016
- Klamath Mammoth Gravel Grinder ride set for May 21 – Herald and News May 13, 2016
- County awards $104k in tourism grants – Herald and News May 12, 2016
- Letter to the Editor – Herald and News March 26, 2016
- Mark Holloway Front Lines: Klamath Trails Alliance – PinkBike.com April 2, 2016
- Samantha Tipler Staying in touch with nature – Connecting the classroom to outdoors – Herald and News, November 7, 2015
- Juillerat, Lee. Work continues on Spence Mountain trails – Herald and News, October 20, 2015
- Juillerat, Lee. Trails group continues fundraising – Herald and News, December 20, 2014
- HOLLY DILLEMUTH. Improving access, enjoyment of trails – Herald and News, October 26, 2014
Klamath Trails Alliance officially incorporates as a non-profit entity in the state of Oregon, holds its first annual membership meeting, with guest speaker Ian Nelson of the Pacific Crest Trail Association, and elects its first Board of Directors.
Partnering with students and instructors in the construction management program at Klamath Community College, trail kiosks are built and installed at Moore Park. New maps of sanctioned trails in and around Moore Park, created by geomatics students at Oregon Institute of Technology, are released. Maintenance work days during the summer and fall continues to improve the Klamath Ridge View Trail, and new partnerships with the local mountain bike community see continued work on Moore Park trails. New beginner mountain bike trails are cut in Moore Park with support from the City of Klamath Falls and Friends of Moore Park.
The City of Klamath Falls receives a $650,000 grant from the Oregon Transportation Commission to extend the Lake Ewauna Trail southeast from Veteran’s Park.
- Aschbrenner, Joel. Neighborhood guide: Moore Park – Herald and News, March 3, 2012.
- Creasey, Andrew. Lake Ewauna Trail gets funding – Herald and News, March 21, 2012.
- Creasey, Andrew. Bridging the Lake Ewauna Trail – Herald and News, June 8, 2012.
- Juillerat, Lee. Basin nonprofit focus is on multi-use trails – Herald and News, July 11, 2012.
- DeNies, Ramona. Klamath Trails Alliance pushes to add 200-mile loop to area system – Herald and News, July 15, 2012.
- Anthony, Seth. Support and expand trails with new local group – Herald and News, November 24, 2012.
The Klamath Ridge View Trail, extending northwest from Moore Park past the Lynnewood and Buck Ridge subdivisions, is opened.
- Juillerat, Lee. Hitting the trails – Herald and News, May 21, 2011.
- Juillerat, Lee. Hikers get a look at new trail – Herald and News, October 2, 2011.
The 2020 Klamath Vision Committee, a project of the Klamath County Economic Development Association, Klamath County Chamber of Commerce, and Team Klamath, identifies a vision for a “recreation corridor” following the Grand Circle Trail route as “an extension to the current OC&E trail system to create a recreational trail that in the next 10 years will put Klamath Falls on the map to compete with other areas for the development of tourism in our state and region.”
- Hottmann, Sara. City parks plans trail system – Herald and News, August 18, 2010.